Black Girl White Coat is proud to announce our 3rd Annual Representation Matters: Underrepresented Minority Student Scholarship
This URM scholarship is available to any pre-health student who self-identifies as a member of a racial or ethnic group historically underrepresented in medicine. Both men and women are invited to apply provided all eligibility requirements are met.
Each scholarship recipient will receive $500
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate institution, a master’s program, set to complete post-baccalaureate courses, or otherwise preparing for matriculation into a pre-health program/professional school.
- Limited to individuals pursuing careers in one of the fields of healthcare listed on the application. If your desired degree/career is not listed, you are not eligible.
- You cannot be currently enrolled in one of the professional schools listed.
- Must self-identify as an underrepresented racial or ethnic minority.
- Must be able to provide supporting documents (screenshots accepted) via email that indicate where you are along your academic journey (ex: MCAT registration, professional school applications, unofficial transcripts, class schedule, etc) with your name clearly visible.
- Must be following BGWC on social media (Instagram and/or Twitter). Must be subscribed to BGWC on YouTube.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Click here to go straight to the application!
This application is now closed. Thank you for your participation
*Supporting documentation in the form of unofficial transcripts, test registration confirmations, screenshots, or whatever you see fit must be emailed to DrSandraInfo@gmail.com with your full name as is shown on your application. If you have not submitted any supporting documentation by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.