Black Girl White Coat is proud to announce our 4th Annual Representation Matters Student Scholarship
This scholarship is available to any pre-health student who self-identifies as Black/African American or Latinx. All genders are encouraged to apply.
Thanks to the generous donations received this year, Black Girl White Coat is excited to award SIX (6) $500 scholarships and TWO (2) $1000 scholarships.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate institution, a master’s program, set to complete post-baccalaureate courses, or otherwise preparing for matriculation into a pre-health program/professional school.
- Limited to individuals pursuing careers in one of the fields of healthcare listed on the application. If your desired degree/career is not listed, you are not eligible.
- You cannot be currently enrolled in one of the professional schools listed.
- Must self-identify as Black/African American or Latinx.
- Must be able to provide supporting documents (screenshots accepted) via email that indicate where you are along your academic journey (ex: MCAT registration, professional school applications, unofficial transcripts, class schedule, etc) with your name clearly visible*
- Must be following BGWC on social media (Instagram and/or Twitter). Must be subscribed to BGWC on YouTube. Please provide your social media handles and/or account name on application.
- Must be a mentee enrolled in the BGWC Mentorship Program
- Must have your mentor submit a letter of support via email to info@BlackGirlWhiteCoat.org by January 15th
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Letter of Support Deadline: January 15, 2022
*Supporting documentation in the form of unofficial transcripts, test registration confirmations, screenshots, or whatever you see fit must be emailed to info@BlackGirlWhiteCoat.org with your full name as is shown on your application. If you have not submitted any supporting documentation by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.
**Letters of support from BGWC mentors must be emailed to info@BlackGirlWhiteCoat.org with your full name as is shown on your application. If you have not submitted any supporting documentation by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.