*Supporting documentation in the form of unofficial transcripts, test registration confirmations, screenshots, or whatever you see fit must be emailed to DrSandraInfo@gmail.com with your full name as is shown on your application. If you have not submitted any supporting documentation by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
Black Girl White Coat is proud to announce our 2nd annual Representation Matters: Underrepresented Minority Student Scholarship
This URM scholarship is available to any pre-health student who self-identifies as a member of a racial or ethnic group historically underrepresented in medicine. Both men and women are invited to apply provided all eligibility requirements are met.
Two (2) winners will be selected to receive $500 each.
To apply, simply visit the following link and complete the brief application form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3T5XJZN
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate institution, a master’s program, set to complete post-baccalaureate courses, or otherwise preparing for matriculation into a pre-health program/professional school.
- Limited to individuals pursuing careers in one of the fields of healthcare listed on the survey. If your desired degree/career is not listed, you are not eligible.
- You cannot be currently enrolled in one of the professional schools listed.
- Must self-identify as an underrepresented racial or ethnic minority.
- Must be able to provide supporting documents (screenshots accepted) via email that indicate where you are along your academic journey (ex: MCAT registration, professional school applications, unofficial transcripts, class schedule, etc) with your name clearly visible.
- Must be following BGWC on social media (Instagram and/or Twitter). Must be subscribed to BGWC on YouTube.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
Winner Announced: January 4, 2020